Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUNlight

Love Myspace Comments


So much to say, where do I start?
finding the words to show you my heart
if I let you in 2 vulnerable me
what would you think,what would you see?
would you look down on me or would you be proud of me?
Can I just tell you what's on my heart?
You're like the sun in every way I see you shine,
you are the morning light that bring new days...
you are the rays that shine into this heart of mine flooding over me again and again

I'm opening up
a flower to the light
I'm venturing out now that I'm by ur side
I'm gathering speed learning to fly
teach me to soar into the sky
when I'm close to you everything feels right
when I'm here with you I feel the sunlight
I would never trade it for the world
over and over and over and over again.........

No comments:

Post a Comment