Tuesday, February 8, 2011


28th or 29 of January (im not sure ady)
One day b4 leaving KL and start my holidays at Penang
Overnight at sum1 house
im not allow to say here later i kena gao gao


im quite in love with this room
the big queen size bed
the big big mirrow
and the big big big wooden wardrobe
how great if this is my room
Day dreaming time




Lunch time....SYOK
with KFC bugger ,nuggets, wedges, and coke!!!!OR pepsi???????
this is the reason why we fat
i mean i fat
=.=blaming ppl pula



Love the dining area the most...
nice lighting...but my noob handphone cnt capture it nicely
my fault my fault
:)


Going to sleeeeeeppppppp on the big big bed
Spot sum1 here?????
his leg...
cubinyaaaaaaaaa


Lastly...
Who is this kid?????????
Chong Earn Hui....
cuteeeeeee mah???

anyway the barbie doll haunted me for few years.....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment