Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Middle of February
March is going to start soon
time flies......
and i become older and older and older
lots of thing that havent done by me
lots of dreams havent i persue
20 dddddd
Cham liao larrrr


My hair finally finally finally grows 3cm longer
I feel bad when i was in short hair...
yeeeepppppppp


Share some photos here
all the food that digested by me when i was enjoying my holidays at Penang
Morning Dim Sum


Afternoon Steamboat



Then laksa....ETC



Night steamboat again at home...
My mum is great!
her hard work with my sister



Supper with frens at auto city
Japanese cuisine




TaaaaDaaaaaaaaaa
My favourite
All the time
Prawnsssss
I kena prawn addict
M size and L size


And king of the prawn
XXL

i missssss
you.....................


Diet diet diet....

No comments:

Post a Comment