Sunday, February 27, 2011

Went pasar with mum this Sunday morning...
Im sleepyy..=.=wake up at 6am early in the morning and this make me going crazy
But it is worth!!!!


I wonder when i look taller than my mum?????
I dowan my mum to get old lar...T.T...
I should help her to take some of it i think...
DOnt Emo Pleaseee



Waiting for the SioBak
I dnt like to eat SioBak actually
Anything that related to Pork...
not my favourite at all....



And this aunty...I saw her here since i was 7 or 8 years old
now she is still there..selling her kuih-muih
Anyway...she gets old too...Time Flies...
Im not a little girl anymore too...IM 20 =.=


and this my favourite stall when i was small
Candy,Bread,Rocky...and bla bla bla
But now...Im not so addicted with it d...
Growing bigger..........



And lastly...
show my sister picture with her Middle Finger
Rude girl...
Did you know so may uncles,anuty and children here....
By the way...she is 24 now..
*evil*

It is happy to accompany mummy today
and we bought breakfast for Grandpa and Grandma
Hope they like and enjoy it..
I love you both too..ah ma ah gong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment