Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday guyssssss
have a nice day today..
attending classes and hanging out with my buddies
Moral class is just nice because of the Lecturer
Making craps and jokes all the time


Yeah 1 thing that make my mood down today
i hate being kena FFK
stand for Fong Fei Gei
When you ask me out or when you want us to join you
please make sure that you are able to attend,give me or us a call to tell us if you cannot make it or u want to cancel it
Im not your barbie doll..
I have my thing to do tooooooo
OK stop mumbling......
A good day start with a good thing
and this is what i mean
MCD

Im so in love with MCD recently
having mcd as my lunch for the third time this weekk
but i never get bored of it...
Chicken McDeluxe is the best for me...
Im Lovin it



And yet
Diet plan is still on...
i skip my dinner start from 2 weeks ago..
because it is hard for me to go for gym or any other exercises =.=


Share a leng zai here with you guys....
Benefit...^.^
personal trainee+good buddy
but i never listen to his advises...
I dont care....hahahahahaha
Just inbox me if you guys want to know him more
:)


I miss my mum
I miss my brother
and you this little bitch Chong Tze Hui
(i know you are reading now)
Give me some freedom weh...... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment