Friday, February 18, 2011


Friday
12:00
Heading to Mid Valley with my classmates after Morale Class
to take our lunch
the 1st time we had our lunch together for this sem( For me lar)
Need to state here????
Of course
Michael,Wee Chien, Sebastian, Soon Fook, Yong Kok, Kennard, Soon Jiet
Xue li, Kah yan, Xiao Qi, Yee Lin
Me


And also with two of my lovely girls
Tiffany and Miaw Miaw


and not to forget her
hahahaha
Miss Janice Chian
She treats us drinks for our lunch



The Menu
Michael is the 1 who order the dishes
so we are just looking for the drinks
Picked!Ice blended Mocha



Waiting for 15 mins..
the dishes cameeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thai Salad



Tomyam Seafood soup



From left Curry Duck, Thai Salad and Vege
The Vege is nice...Love it
and few more dishes that were not taken by me
too hungry... =.=



With my food in my own plate..heeeeee
Love fried foods



ENjoying our meal
chit-chatting for almost an hour
3.5/5 stars



And this
The picture of the day
Let us welcome our Miss Kennard
You look so so cute with the little pinky umbrella
anyway...dude...you really look like tomboy lar
wasted for not being a girl
100%leng lui


BYeeeeeeeee
Going to attend for the next class
MIS..here we come ya Mr.Brandon


Give me 5 minutes
feel want to share something here.
maybe what others say is right
I should listen what people advised me and continue my life
Erm...
ya...
I hate people that betray me
I can treat all my friends nicely if i think that you want to be my fren sincerely
but if you are not then just go away
So yeah....
I appreciate everything hope ypu guys toooooo

:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment