Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wah my funny face when i still young
not that young also i was form 5 when i this picture was taken
found it in one of my file and just share it here
this prove that fats follow me since i was young
*evidence*

Is counting down my days here at KL
going to back Penang soon after settle all my thing
but will stay here if the problem is solved but most probably it is a "X"
Wonder when should i say bye to all of them???
and how to say...
Wonder whether they will view this post and say bye to me 1st?????
hahahahahah

I cry but i laugh too
that is me.......
Challenges!come and face me i dnt care nah..........blek

yaya nearly forget here is the people that i want to thank to
i wnt mention their name here but they will know who they are

1. a pair of guys
hahaha...dnt worry they are not gay or what
sorry i mean he is not gay...heeeee
we used to named we three as Golden Triangle..
The fat 1 is a funny guy good in talking jokes and flirt with girls and he always able to make me laugh my head off
The thin 1 is a guy that very loyal to his love1 but everytime kena ppl tipu...keep refuse to listen to our advises b4 starting a new relationship...dai sei
But i love u guys so so much
Berat sama dijunjung
Ringan sama dijinjing ya
Just hamtam dnt knw correct or not


2. A girl that i treat as Mei Mei
how to say...ermmmm....a scorpio girl...a tall girl...
our attitude is kinda the same
get angry easily love to bully boys and we love to eat
Ah girl...nextime think before u did any decision and dnt feel regret to what u had decided
:) smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee


3. A guy that i know at Dim Sum shop
you helps me alots when i faced problems and you never blame me for anything you did from me
touching...T.T....
来世你等我
hahahahhahahahaha...you are a good guy and tall guy in my heart
you are always the best but try harder abit if you want me
wahahahahahaha


4. A friend, Partner, Soulmate
bamboo stick guy
i still remembered the time when u told me your name for few days but i keep forgetting evrytime you asked me...sorry lar not a unique name mahhhhhhhhh
But i really love you as a fren...a good listener never feel sien when i was sharing my secrets with you...envy your girl so much...good choice!!!!


5. A pair of girls
never saw a girl can talk so loud and excited like u two
and u guys seem like arguing when talking...everytime shock me gao gao
A pair of lovely fren....
1 is my lens supplier
1 is my counselor

6. A guy that hard to describe
is happy knowing you here since sem1 appreciate to what you did to me too
Ya..I love the way you are..everything of you
It is happy to see u smile and your ears become red in front of me
maybe we are not meant to be together but i really treat you sincerely with hati yang ikhlas
Wishing you all the best with her and be mature abit!hahahahah


7. Basketball guy
finally i found sum1 that can totally drive me crazy
the way he talks he act
wahhhhhhhhhhh...make me cnt tahan until the max..hahah you know who you are
you are cute in my heart too...remember

too many people in my list.....
Next post next post...
Tired....
Tomorrow!!
fighting



No comments:

Post a Comment