Wednesday, February 23, 2011


When you guys read this
Mean im going back Penang ady
Dont miss me too much guys...
:)

For my lovely frens there...
Miaw Kim, Jia Chian Tiffany,Kennard and Soon Fook
take care yourself there...
If any1 who bully you guys..just let me know...
Im not going to do anything but i will give u guys morale support...heeeee
Appreciate the time i spent with u guys...
really...

And Niang jia's buddies
I will Miss you guys too
My 兄弟姐妹
must take care of yourself too ya...

Too many people that I she bu de....
But i will be back soon
very very soon...

Please dnt forget me ya...T.T...
Tears dropsssssssss
Anything just give me a call or message...
I will reply it!dnt worry!!!

Time can make sum1 change...
I hope we can be more mature days by days
and i hope the time we meet...
..........................
........................
Anything can happen

Ok!!!
I Love u guys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment