Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last saturday...or sunday..
ermmm cannot remember d...
Went Shangrila for our dinner...
the best place for us to have our dinner always...


The dishes..........
Im hungry...=.=


Tak sempat to take because we eat like wolf...
Saliva dropssss
*delicious*



It is weird for us to pose for picture inside the restaurant...
so this is what we did...
pose naturally...=.=




Having fresh orange juice...
So juicy..=.=



With the emo kid..
he is 17 now..Omg...you are a man now my little cute brother...
your sister becum old too



Picture and picturessss




With our queen..
My mom..
You are pretty!!!!so please dnt be shy




Grandma with sister..
Lovely..i mean my grandma of course




And this is my Grandpa!!!
wonder how handsome he is when he was young
you look great now too

The food is nice...
Service is good...
The environment is the best....
hahahaha
I love everything there....
it is nice to have dinner with them too!!!!!!!



Went optical shop after our dinner
because the emo kid said he want to get a new pair of spec...
Of course he no need to pay for it...hahahahahaha

I wish to get 1 toooo
*choi choi choi*




and finally we bought him this..
niceeeee????????


having a nice day today...
it is fun when i spent my time with my family members no matter what we did..i feel great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment